fredag, august 11, 2006

Tagged!

Jeg leser bloggen til Amy Howe og siden jeg svarte på et av postingene hennes som inneholdt en "game of tag" så får jeg anse meg selv som "tagged" og putte den inn her. Og som tradisjonen sier; Leser du dette - så anse deg selv som "tagged"!!! *knis* (klipp og lim inn i bloggen din)

1.If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? Definetly by the sea... where in the world is another question. Have to think aboit that one.

2.What's your favorite article of clothing? I have many favorite clothes, but pants is something that I wear 90% of the time. I like skirts, and have many of them but I dont use them often. Cold in the north anyway ;-)

3.Favorite physical feature of the opposite sex? Gosh... I have been alone for so many years now that I dont think I remember. *s* Lips and eyes I have to say.

4.What's the last CD that you bought? Sugababes, but that is a while ago.

5.Where's your favorite place to be? At home!! Definetly :-)

6.Where's your least favorite place to be? standing in line after line after line in stores to buy stuff we need. To much of a crowd and to much fuzz. I like it calm.

7.What's your favorite place to be massaged? My shoulders and upper back. The best in the world. :love:

8.Strong in mind or strong in body? Both actually. :-)

9.What time do you wake in the morning? If I get to sleep as long as I wanted, It would probably bi mid-day before I woke. *blush* Get up at 6 am on weekdays, a little later on weekends. My son decides. :-)

10.What's your favorite kitchen appliance?Dishwasher-machine! Dont have but am planning to buy when my student loan arrives in my account. Hate to do the dishes. :s

11.What makes you really angry?Unjustice!!! (isnt that what it is called? "urettferdighet" in norwegian)

12.If you could play any instrument, what would it be? Guitare!! Have wanted since a long time ago, but never gotten around to it. will someday. :-)

13.Favorite color? Have to say white, but I like many colours. Like red, light blue, brown, yellow and turqois.

14.Which do you prefer, sports car or SUV? SUV! A subaru would be great, thanks! :-)

15.Do you believe in afterlife? I would like to, but I cant really believe thing I dont "see". But I think that I do because I cant imagine that when one die, it will just be over. like thats it. No, it cant be.

16.Favorite children's book? Many, but I like the different disney books and my son does too.

17.What is your favorite season? Summer! Its light and bright and warm and the energy is overflowing. :-)

18If you could have one super power, what would it be? I would be superstrong and super fast. Well thats two, cant choose.

19.If you have a tattoo, what is it? One chinese sign for strenght on my arm, and a dolphin on my lower leg. Glad they arent so big, as I took them many years ago. ;-)

20.Can you juggle? No

21.The one person from your past you wish you could go back and talk to? My grandfather or my friend from childhood, Nancy, who died when she was only 15. Cant choose right now.

22.What's your favorite day? Friday! Love the weekend-is- coming- feeling.

23.What's in the trunk of your car? Nothing right now. I keep my car very neat and clean.

24.Which do you prefer, sushi or hamburger? Hamburger. Oh my, I am an addict I think. Dont eat it so often, but when I have the chance, if we go out or anything, I always choose the Hamburger... ( Not Mcdonalds -kind of hamburger, hate their burger :s )

3 Comments:

Blogger Kathrine said...

*later som jeg ikke leste denne posten*

3:27 p.m.  
Blogger heidi larsen said...

thanks for leaving a comment on my blog linda! i love that you are from denmark. my married name is larsen, but my husband says that his family is from denmark! i would love to go there someday! my maiden name is bonham. that is french. i need to look into my ancestry more. looking over your blog i was really inspired by your layouts. you are very artistic! very talented. keep in touch.

3:50 p.m.  
Blogger Kathrine said...

Så du er fra danmark du linda. Kniiis.

4:29 p.m.  

Legg inn en kommentar

<< Home